- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone at 1-613-639-9640; or
- by mail at: 24 Pembroke Street West, Suite 202, Pembroke, ON, K8A 5M3
Personal Information We Collect
Chamber of Secrets and its employees, servants, agents, contractors, service providers, partners and representatives collect Personal Information in a variety of circumstances, including at the time of reservation, at point of sale, when using our Websites and in recruitment processes. The following types of information are examples of what may be collected:
- Contact Information (e.g. name, address, home/mobile telephone number or e-mail address);
- Payment Information (e.g. credit and debit information)
- Photos and Likeness (e.g. photos and videos captured during escape room activities);
- Service-Specific Information (e.g. age and birthdate of a guest requesting alcohol);
- Survey Information (e.g. information provided in your responses to our surveys);
- Website Preferences (e.g. online settings and preferences on our Websites); and
- Job Application Information (e.g. biographical information)
Use of Your Personal Information
We use Personal Information for several purposes, including:
- Escape Room Experiences: Personal contact and credit/debit card information will be used by us to process your reservations and escape room purchases. In these cases, credit/debit card information is only used for the purposes required to process and complete the transaction and/or service requested by you, and is only retained in transaction records required for internal management and auditing purposes or as otherwise required by law.
- Escape Photos: Your photo or likeness may be posted online through our Websites or third-party websites in connection with escape room activities (i.e. successful escape photos). You will be notified of this intent and will have the opportunity to decline such posting(s).